The live broadcast is produced by Polycom. Follow these easy instrctions, and you’ll be watching in no time at all.
For PC Users:
1) Using the Internet Explorer browser, click, type or copy this link into your browser’s address bar: https://126.96.36.199/rss/ and press “Enter”.
2) A website titled “Polycom RSS 400″ should load. On the page you should see an area to enter a Username and Password
3) Enter “stream” in both the Username and Password fields, and click “Login”
4) A new page will load. On the left-hand side of the screen you will see a column titled “Navigation”. Click on the “Live Streaming” option. On the right-hand side of the screen you should see a column titled “Live Streaming Details”. Click on “512 kbps”.
5) A new window will open and the program will appear.
6) If you’d like to see the event from the beginning, click on “Archives” in the Navigation column, and “512kbps” in the Live Streaming Details column.