The Chief Administrative Officer coordinates the activities of these Cook County departments and functions:
- Adoption & Child Custody Advocacy
- Animal & Rabies Control
- Child Support Compliance Enforcement
- Environmental Control
- Department of Transportation and Highways
- Industrial Engineering
- Law Library
- Motor Fuel Tax – Illinois First
- Medical Examiner
- Printing and Graphic Services
- Salvage Activity
- Veterans Affairs
Child Support Affidavit
In accordance with the Cook County Child Support Ordinance (passed November 18, 1997).
This form is to be used by every applicant/substantial owner for a County privlige to show they are in full compliance with any child support order before they are entitled to receive or renew such privlige. When a delinquent child support exists, the County shall not issue or renew any County privlige and may revoke existing privleges.