The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office acts on behalf of the citizens of the State of Illinois in prosecuting crimes committed in Cook County, Illinois, the largest consolidated court district in the United States.
The office employs over nine hundred Assistant State’s Attorneys and over eight hundred support staff. The States Attorneys Office also serves as legal counsel for Cook County government agencies and all Cook County public officials.
Divisions of the office include:
- Arson Unit
- Child Support Enforcement Division
- Community Outreach Service Unit
- Community Prosecutions Division
- Consumer Fraud Division
- Domestic Violence Coordination
- Financial & Government Fraud Unit
- Juvenile Justice Bureau
- Mental Health Division
- Narcotics Prosecution Division
- Public Integrity Unit
- Senior Citizens/Persons with Disabilities Division
- Victim/Witness Assistance Unit
Click here to link to vinelink.com.