FAQs - I would like to...
Image from Beam Topping Ceremony
"I Would Like to..." - Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Department of Real Estate Management (DREM) by phone. The main number is: (312) 603-0400.
- Obtain a filming agreement for a location owned by Cook County. Please scan completed film request form and email as noted: Film Request Form - Feb 2018 Contact: Chanelle Rogers, Leasing Manager: email@example.com or (312) 603-0042.
- Find current RFPs - Interested parties should go to the Procurement Officer’s website for announcements of upcoming solicitations as well as RFPs on our projects.
- Get a PIN for a property - Try the County Assessor’s website http://www.cookcountyassessor.com/Search/Property-Search.aspx
- Pay my taxes - https://cookcountytreasurer.com/
- Go to the Cook County Clerk's website: https://www.cookcountyclerk.com/
- Find out who owns a property - Check the Cook County Recorder of Deeds http://cookrecorder.com/
- Know more about facilities owned by Cook County - https://maps.cookcountyil.gov/cookfacility/
- Find out more about Economic Development within the County - cookountyil.gov/economicdevelopment
- Connect to Cook - valuable economic development online GIS information for residents, businesses and developers - https://maps.cookcountyil.gov/connecttocook/
- Know what Bureau DREM is located within. DREM is part of the Cook County Bureau of Asset Management.