Image from Beam Topping Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Department of Real Estate Management (DREM) by phone. The main number is: (312) 603-0400.
- Obtain a filming agreement for a Cook County location - Contact: Chanelle Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 603-0042.
- Find current RFPs - Interested parties should go to the Procurement Officer’s website for announcements of upcoming solicitations as well as RFPs on our projects.
- Get a PIN for a property - Try the County Assessor’s website http://www.cookcountyassessor.com/Search/Property-Search.aspx
- Pay my taxes - https://cookcountytreasurer.com/
- Information pertaining to taxes can be found on the Cook County Clerk website http://www.cookcountyclerk.com/tsd/Pages/default.aspx
- Find out who owns a property - Check the Cook County Recorder of Deeds http://cookrecorder.com/
- Facilities owned by the County - http://cookviewer1.cookcountyil.gov/jsviewer/cookFac/cookFac2.html
- Economic Development within the County - http://www.cookountyil.gov/economicdevelopment
- Connect to Cook - valuable economic development online GIS information for residents, businesses and developers: http://gis1.cookcountyil.gov/connecttocook/
- What Bureau DREM is located within. DREM is part of the Cook County Bureau of Asset Management.