Cook County COVID-19 Resources
- Key Differences Among Various Public Loan Sources
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund DCEO and the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) are establishing the Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund to offer small businesses low interest loans of up to $50,000. Businesses located outside of the City of Chicago with fewer than 50 workers and less than $3 million in revenue in 2019 will be eligible to apply. Successful applicants will owe nothing for six months and will then begin making fixed payments at a below market interest rate for the remainder of a five-year loan term. Application will open March 27, 2020.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses.
- SBA Disaster Assistance - Low-interest federal disaster loans for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Tax Relief - IRS Guidance related to Coronavirus for businesses and individuals
- Other Private relief resources – Gusto has put together a COVID-19 resource hub which includes a list of Private relief resources, in additional to Federal and State