Electronic Legal Research Guides
Many university law libraries maintain legal research guides on their websites.
- D'Angelo Law Library Research Guides - The University of Chicago D'Angelo Law Library features legal research guides on more than 50 topics, including a special guide for non-lawyers
- Free Electronic Legal Research - This guide is maintained by the Cleveland-Marshall Law School Library and features freely accessible legal resources
- Pritzker Legal Research Center Research Guides - A series of guides from the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law Library with topics ranging from basic international legal research to writing for law journals
- University of Wisconsin Law Library Legal Research Guides -
- Law and Basic Legal Research - From Loyola University Chicago
- Legal Research for Non-Lawyers - Guide from Duke University featuring resources geared towards the general public, including general research tips and resources on specific topics. Also available in PDF format.