Research Pop-up: HeinOnline
The Cook County Law Library presents: Researching with HeinOnline
Presenter: Jean M. Wenger
Discover the wealth of legal information available in HeinOnline.
- Over 2400 full-text law reviews, bar journals, and other legal publications.
- Classic legal treatises
- Federal agency documents & decisions
- Congressional materials and legislative histories
- Subject compilations of state laws
- Historical statutes and laws dating back more than 700 years
The Cook County Law Library offers free on site access to HeinOnline, one of the world's most popular legal research subscription databases.
This event is free and open to the public. No MCLE credit is available for this event.