Silence of All Virtues: Attorney-Client Privilege and Confidentiality
The Cook County Law Library Presents: Silence of All Virtues: Attorney-Client Privilege and Confidentiality
This continuing legal education seminar will cover the intersection of attorney-client confidentiality and modern technology.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of protecting client confidences
- The necessity of understanding electronic media
- Ethical solutions to inadvertent disclosures
- The ethical implications of cloud storage
- How to navigate the ethical minefields of social media
Presenter: Brigid Rowe, JD
1.0 MCLE Hour available.
Attorneys: Bring ARDC number & email address for credit.
For more information on the Cook County Law Library and our services please see our website.
This event is free and open to the public.