Tenants in Foreclosure
This free public program will present an overview of the following topics:
- Focus on renters living in foreclosed properties
- Rights & responsibilities of renters both before and after a foreclosure
- Protections for renters living in Chicago
- Can I continue to rent in a post foreclosure property?
- Am I eligible for a relocation payment?
Speaker: Lacy Burpee, Lawyers’ Committee for Better Housing*
No MCLE credit available.
* Lawyers’ Committee for Better Housing (LCBH) is a legal aid agency that has advocated on behalf of Chicago renters since 1980.