Cook County Justice Advisory Council Request for Qualifications (RFQ) 1205-2104
Housing Services and Wraparound Supports
Submission Deadline: 5:00pm Central Time on March 2, 2021.
How to Prepare Your Response:
1. Review the Request for Qualifications Instructions document:
2. Prepare your Program Qualifications Document and save it to your computer.
3. Prepare your Current Budget Document and save it to your computer.
4. Prepare your Financial Qualifications Document and save it to your computer.
How to Submit Your Response:
1. Complete the Organization Information fields below.
2. Upload your Program Qualifications Document from your computer.
3. Upload your Current Budget Document from your computer.
4. Upload your Financial Qualifications Document from your computer.
5. Submit the form.
Be sure you have all materials ready to submit when completing this submission form - you will not be able to save as you go along.
Question and Answer Session:
A JAC question-and-answer session will be held for potential respondents to this RFQ on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 10am Central Time. To RSVP for this Q&A session, please email Chris Hawkins-Long at the JAC at Chris.Hawkins-Long@cookcountyil.gov. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not submit any response materials to this or any other email address. Only application materials submitted through the form below will be considered. Answers to questions offered will be posted at the JAC website by Friday, February 12, 2021.