Our Mortgage Assistance Application is currently closed. Applications are being reviewed. Processing and funding is underway.
The COVID-19 Recovery: Mortgage Assistance Program helps suburban Cook County residents having difficulty paying their mortgage as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Homeowner in suburban Cook County
- Have a COVID-19 related financial hardship
- Income at or below $127,400 before and after the COVID-19 related financial hardship
- Mortgage arrearage that occurred after March 27, 2020
- Cannot have accepted any other CARES Act emergency mortgage assistance funding, such as IHDA mortgage relief
Review Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Contact: COVIDregistration@thehacc.org for assistance on this program.
Additional Housing Resources