L.M.A. (Law Enforcement, Municipalities & Animal Control Officers) Request Assistance-Official Use Only

Law enforcement and  municipal and animal control agencies within Cook County may request the assistance of Cook County Animal and Rabies Control. When a completed form is received by our department, Animal and Rabies Control will contact the requesting agency to determine the best strategies for assistance. This L.M.A. form is for official use only. Private citizens are encouraged to contact your local animal control or police department for assistance.