Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle formed the Council of Economic Advisors (CEA), a group of more than 20 distinguished business and civic leaders to help shape the County’s and region’s economic growth agenda in 2012.
- John Rogers, Chairman, CEO & Chief Investment Officer, Ariel Investments
- Bill Osborn, Chairman of the Board at Northwestern University and former Chairman of the Northern Trust Corporation
- Paula Allen-Meares, Chancellor, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Robert Beavers, President and CEO, Beavers Holdings
- Adela Cepeda, President, A.C. Advisory, Inc.
- Frank Clark, Former Chairman and CEO, Energy ComEd
- Julie Howard, Chief Executive Officer, Navigant Consulting, Inc
- Steven Koch, Deputy Mayor, City of Chicago
- Aylwin Lewis, President and CEO, Potbelly Sandwich Works
- James H. Lowry, Senior Advisor, Boston Consulting Group
- Howard E. Males, President, Research Pros.
- Michael Moskow, Vice Chairman and Distinguished Fellow on the Global Economy, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Sheila O’Grady, Consultant, Spencer Stuart
- Alberto Paracchini, President and CEO, North Community Bank
- Richard Price, Chairman and CEO, Mesirow Financial
- Jorge Ramirez, President, Chicago Federation of Labor
- Michael Sacks, Chief Executive Officer, Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P.
- Samuel Wm. Sax, Chairman, Financial Relations, Inc.
- Sam Scott, Chairman, Former President and CEO, Corn Products International
- Alejandro Silva, Chairman and CEO, Evans Food Products
- Kurt Summers, Treasurer, City of Chicago
- Scott Swanson, President, PNC Bank
- Kevin Willer, Partner, Chicago Ventures
Head of Committee?
Main Contact for Committee?