Become a Green Champion
What is a Green Champion?
- A Cook County employee who has volunteered to support the sustainability culture within their department and is passionate about making a difference in their workplace.
- What are the responsibilities?
- Pledge to adopt energy saving behaviors at the office and encourage your colleagues to do the same. Workshops, events, and competitions will be part of the programming.
- Want to learn more?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to get involved!
Adopt the following behaviors to save energy at work and at home:
Green Initiatives at Cook County
- Building Energy Benchmarking Ordinance
- Demolition Debris Diversion (3D) Ordinance
- Solid Waste and Recycling Ordinance
- Countywide Demand Response Program
- Energy Efficiency Capital Improvement Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Program
- US DOE Better Buildings Challenge Partner
- USDOE SunShot Solar Grant
- USGBC LEED Program
- Carbon Reduction Planning Initiative