Law Enforcement, Municipalities & Animal Control Agencies (LMA) Request Assistance

Service Information

Please note: The LMA form is for law enforcement, municipalities and animal control agencies only. Private citizens are encouraged to contact their local animal control or police department for assistance.

Law enforcement, municipalities and animal control agencies (LMA) within Cook County may request assistance from the Cook County Department of Animal and Rabies Control (ARC) by completing the Community Service Request Form that is also located under the downloads section. 

Fax the completed form to (708) 974-6046. After the form is received by our office, ARC will contact the requesting agency to determine the best strategy for assistance.