Medical Records

Service Information

Learn how to obtain your Cook Couty Health & Hospitals System medical records from their facilities:

  • John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital (former Cook County Hospital, including Fantus Health Center and the Specialty Care center)
  • Provident Hospital
  • Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center
  • Oak Forest Health Center
  • Community Clinics (ACHN)
  • Cermak Health Services

Includes information on requirements, forms, and fees to obtain your records.