Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle formed the Council of Economic Advisors (CEA), a group of more than 20 distinguished business and civic leaders to help shape the County’s and region’s economic growth agenda. Chicagoland region shown in photo.
- John Rogers, Chairman, CEO & Chief Investment Officer, Ariel Investments
- Paula Allen-Meares, Chancellor Emeritus, UIC
- Linda Boasmond, President, Cedar Concepts
- Adela Cepeda, Managing Director, PFM Financial Advisors LLC
- Thomas Coleman, Lecturer and Executive Director of the Center for Economic Policy Research, Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago
- Joseph Flanagan, Chairman and CEO, Acquirent
- Terry Howerton, Founder and Executive Chairman, Tech Nexus
- Howard E. Males, President, Research Pros.
- Michael Moskow, Vice Chairman, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Robert Nathan, President,Load Delivered
- Juan Ochoa, President & CEO, Miramar Group
- Alberto Paracchini, President and CEO, Byline Bank
- Richard Price, Chairman and CEO, Mesirow Financial
- Robert Reiter, Secretary-Treasurer, Chicago Federation of Labor
- Robert Rivkin, Deputy Mayor, City of Chicago
- Michael Sacks, Chief Executive Officer, Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P.
- Samuel Wm. Sax, Chairman, Financial Relations, Inc.
- Sam Scott, Chairman, Former President and CEO, Corn Products International
- Alejandro Silva, Retired Chairman and CEO, Evans Food Products
- Scott Swanson, President, PNC Bank
- Donald Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, Cleveland Avenue
- Kevin Willer, Partner, Chicago Ventures
- Robert Wislow, Chairman, CBRE