- Visit our new website with resources for small businesses all in one place: https://cookcountysmallbiz.org/
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) remains open. The Small Business Administration (SBA) announced the establishment of a 14-day, exclusive PPP loan application period until March 8th for businesses and nonprofits with fewer than 20 employees. An overview of the PPP is available here in English and Spanish.
- The Cook County Small Business Assistance Program is offering assistance for businesses interested in completing a PPP application. Sign-up here.
- Small businesses can reach out to our network’s lending partners Lendistry or Allies For Community Business/CRF (formerly Accion), a Community Development Financial Institution, or a local bank to apply directly. The general application deadline is March 31, 2021.
- To sign-up for free small business one-on-one business advising services, sign-up here.
Please feel free to reach out to any of our partners for assistance.
Business Service Organizations:
Support Business Service Organizations:
Aurora Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Back of the Yards Neighborhood Council, Chamber 57, Chicago Heights Economic Development Corporation, Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives, Chicago Southland Economic Development Corporation, Cook County – Chicago Business Advising Program, Economic Strategies Development Corporation, Far South Community Development Corporation, Greater Englewood Community Development Corporation, Greater Englewood Chamber of Commerce, Ignite Technology & Innovation, Illinois Business Immigration Coalition, Illinois Restaurant Association, Indo-American Center, Mid-South Business Association and Resource Center, Mujeres Latinas En Acción, National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA), Next Level Northwest, Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, Puerto Rican Cultural Center, Rogers Park Business Alliance, Schaumburg Business Association, Somercor, Southwest Collective, Sunshine Enterprises, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago