Cook County Health and Hospital System
The Cook County Board of Commissioners approved the engagement of a strategic professional team to address the hospital’s future needs and to leverage the inherent real estate value from the available land. The strategic development manager team articulated the vision of the County Board President, the County Commissioners and the Cook County Health & Hospital System (CCHHS) leadership and provided the development parameters to help solve for CCHHS’ 1) core medical needs at Stroger Campus and 2) identify potentials for redevelopment of available real estate to both enhance the overall site, and provide revenue sources through mixed use development. For more information, please contact Jessica Caffrey, Director, Real Estate Management, Bureau of Asset Management at: Jessica.Caffrey@cookcountyil.gov, or at the project e-mail address: CC.StrogerRedev@cookcountyil.gov. To contact Real Estate Management by phone, please call: 312-603-0400.
- - Old Cook County Hospital Redevelopment (mixed use)
- Cook County seeks the services of a qualified and experienced Consultant to provide Property Redevelopment Strategic Planning and Feasibility Analysis Services ("Plan") for Cook County's Oak Forest Campus ("Campus"). For more information, please go to the County's website at: http://legacy.cookcountygov.com/purchasing/bids/listAllBids.phpThe bid number is 1823-17224, which may be found by scrolling down the page and looking in the left hand column, under the section Request for Proposals/Qualifications. Please contact the Office of the Chief Procurement Officer at (312) 603-5370, directly, with questions.
- Strategic Planning and Feasibility Analysis of Oak Forest Campus
- Reduction in Square Footage - downtown campus, warehouse reduction, other reductions
- Partnership with the Village of Rosemont and collaboration with the Department of Transportation & Highways for a multimodal transit oriented development.