Last Updated: 8/10/2020
- Apply for the COVID-19 Recovery: Rental Assistance Program
- Find out more about the COVID-19 Recovery: Rental Assistance Program, including Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative?
We created this rapid response program to provide equitable and holistic comprehensive financial relief and critical support services to help suburban Cook County residents and small businesses rebound stronger than ever from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The initiative, funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is part of our ongoing commitment to promote equitable economic growth and community development.
How our Recovery Initiative Can Help You
Over the next few weeks, we will be launching a wide range of assistance programs as part of our equitable recovery initiative. Our goal is to help businesses remain open, workers find jobs and families stay in their homes.
Learn more about our Covid-19 Recovery Programs
|For small businesses and manufacturers||For individuals and families|
Rapid Response Program - Progress to Date:
- 500+ Businesses Assisted
- $7.1M Loans Approved for Small Businesses and Independent Contractors
- 4,000+ Participants in Free Webinar Series (available in multiple languages)
- $156,000 to 6 Suburban Homeless Shelters
Things You Can Do
- Small Business Recovery Grant & Technical Assistance
- Southland Development Authority: Small Business Technical Assistance
- Webinars and Event
Email: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov to contact the Bureau of Economic Development
|Workforce: Employers, Workers, & Job Seekers||
|Housing & General Resources||
- 1 of 2
- next ›