Freedom's Path at Hines, VA, affordable housing for veterans, financed in part, through HOME Investment Partnership funds.
Affordable Housing Programs of the Department of Planning and Development (DPD), which have sustained multiple housing sites for seniors, veterans, the disabled and other vulnerable populations, are supported by the following federal funding sources:
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR)
Relevant activities include fair housing planning/administration, development of public-private partnerships, housing development, and housing services. Eligible applicants include non-profit and private developers, current/prospective homebuyers, homeowners, and renters.
Please note – Due to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines, Cook County affordable housing funding for programs and projects are restricted to suburban Cook County. The City of Chicago has their own affordable housing program.
For more information, please contact Susan Campbell, Director, Planning and Development at (312) 603-1000, e-mail Susan.Campbell@cookcountyil.gov or Karl Bradley, Deputy Director at (312) 603-1009 or email Karl.Bradley@cookcountyil.gov.
Quarterly Performance Reports
Reports prior to 2015 are found in our archive - right hand column of the page.
- NSP1 October 1, 2020 thru December 31, 2020
- NSP1 September 30, 2020 thru July 1, 2020
- NSP1 June 30, 2020 thru April 1, 2020
- NP1 January 1, 2020 thru March 31, 2020
- NSP3 October 1, 2020 thru December 31, 2020
- NSP3 September 30, 2020 thru July 1, 2020
- NSP3 June 30, 2020 thru April 1, 2020
- NP3 January 1, 2020 thru March 31, 2020