Last Updated: 1/25/2021
- Did you know the Paycheck Protection Program has restarted? Sign up for our webinars on 1/26:
- Register for Small Business Webinars - on 1/27 and 1/28
- The Cook County Community Development Block Grant program (CDBG) application for capital improvements is open. Go here for details.
- Did you know the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) reopened for applications on 1/11/2021? For details, go here.
- Looking for a job during the pandemic? Start here or call 1-800-720-2515
- Need help paying utility bills? CEDA has a program that could help you here
- Dealing with eviction or unresolved debt? Learn more about our Legal Aid for Housing and Debt Program here
- Get free business advising and more here
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Get Alerts - text AlertCook to 888-777
Our Covid-19 Recovery Programs
|For businesses||For residents|
What is the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative?
We created this rapid response initiative to provide equitable and holistic comprehensive financial relief and critical support services to help suburban Cook County residents and small businesses rebound stronger than ever from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The initiative, funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is part of our ongoing commitment to promote equitable economic growth and community development, along with our partners.
- We have launched a wide range of assistance programs as part of our equitable recovery initiative.
- Our goal is to assist businesses to remain open, workers find jobs and families stay in their homes.
Community Relief - By the Numbers
We want to provide you with a snapshot of our progress on the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative. Applications are being reviewed and money is being dispersed to eligible applicants. We have found consistently the need far exceeds the available resources. Cook County residents and small businesses will continue to need more relief as we recover from this historic pandemic. We will keep you updated as our work moves forward.
To view our snapshot for Business Outcomes and Community relief, go here
Email: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov to contact the Bureau of Economic Development
|Workforce: Employers, Workers, & Job Seekers||
|Housing & General Resources||
- 1 of 2
- next ›