Rebuilding Stronger Together: Fostering Resilience and Advancing Equity - 2020 Impact Report
Our report represents the outcomes and program highlights of the Cook County COVID-19 Community Recovery Initiative. View full report.
- Have Questions About Your Emergency Rental Application?
- Upcoming Small Business Webinars in April and May!
- Need assistance with utility payments?
- Help for City of Chicago and State of Illinois Residents
- Looking for free Small Business advising?
- Urgent Needs for Manufacturers in Suburban Cook County - Find Out More
- Looking for a job during the pandemic?
- Dealing with eviction or unresolved debt?
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Get Alerts - text AlertCook to 888-777.
Our Covid-19 Recovery Programs
|For businesses||For residents|
What is the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative?
We created this rapid response initiative to provide equitable and holistic comprehensive financial relief and critical support services to help suburban Cook County residents and small businesses rebound stronger than ever from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The initiative, funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is part of our ongoing commitment to promote equitable economic growth and community development, along with our partners.
- We have launched a wide range of assistance programs as part of our equitable recovery initiative.
- Our goal is to assist businesses to remain open, workers find jobs and families stay in their homes.
Email: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov to contact the Bureau of Economic Development
|Workforce: Employers, Workers, & Job Seekers||
|Housing & General Resources||
- 1 of 2
- next ›