Last Updated: 10/21/2020
- Sign up for our Manufacturing Momentum Virtual Job Fair on October 23! Go here.
- Cook County Equity Town Hall: Vendor Diversity and Inclusion on October 27! Sign up here.
- Register for Small Business Webinars
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Get Alerts - text AlertCook to 888-777
Our Covid-19 Recovery Programs
|For businesses||For residents|
What is the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative?
We created this rapid response initiative to provide equitable and holistic comprehensive financial relief and critical support services to help suburban Cook County residents and small businesses rebound stronger than ever from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The initiative, funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is part of our ongoing commitment to promote equitable economic growth and community development, along with our partners.
- Over the next few weeks, we will be launching a wide range of assistance programs as part of our equitable recovery initiative.
- Our goal is to assist businesses to remain open, workers find jobs and families stay in their homes.
Rapid Response Program - Progress to Date:
- 500+ Businesses Assisted
- $7.1M Loans Approved for Small Businesses and Independent Contractors
- 4,000+ Participants in Free Webinar Series (available in multiple languages)
- $156,000 to 6 Suburban Homeless Shelters
Email: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov to contact the Bureau of Economic Development
|Workforce: Employers, Workers, & Job Seekers||
|Housing & General Resources||
- 1 of 3
- next ›