Last Updated: 9/24/2020
New! Small Business Resources offering business advising, educational resources, and funding.
How can we help your business?
- Get 1:1 counseling
- Apply for a grant
- Attend a webinar
- To understand if your small business is eligible, find out more details and to apply for relief, please visit: cookcountysmallbusinessassistance.com
- If you have any questions and/or are encountering technical difficulties, please review information to troubleshoot your situation at the following link. For more specific technical questions please reach out to Submittable’s Customer Support team at email@example.com. For questions specific to your application, you can reply to your Business Support Organization.
- Learn more about our programs
- Receive the latest news about resources helping Cook County residents text ‘AlertCook’ to 888-777
- Let us know what programs interest you
What is the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative?
We created this rapid response initiative to provide equitable and holistic comprehensive financial relief and critical support services to help suburban Cook County residents and small businesses rebound stronger than ever from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The initiative, funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is part of our ongoing commitment to promote equitable economic growth and community development, along with our partners.
How our Recovery Initiative Can Help You
Over the next few weeks, we will be launching a wide range of assistance programs as part of our equitable recovery initiative. Our goal is to help businesses remain open, workers find jobs and families stay in their homes.
Our Covid-19 Recovery Programs
Rapid Response Program - Progress to Date:
- 500+ Businesses Assisted
- $7.1M Loans Approved for Small Businesses and Independent Contractors
- 4,000+ Participants in Free Webinar Series (available in multiple languages)
- $156,000 to 6 Suburban Homeless Shelters
Things You Can Do
- Small Business Recovery Grant & Technical Assistance
- Southland Development Authority: Small Business Technical Assistance
- Webinars and Event
Email: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov to contact the Bureau of Economic Development
|Workforce: Employers, Workers, & Job Seekers||
|Housing & General Resources||
- 1 of 3
- next ›