Monday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
The Department of Real Estate Management Department (DREM) is charged by ordinance with managing approximately 19 million square feet of real estate owned or leased by Cook County, making recommendations for sale, purchase or lease of real estate, and maintaining an inventory of County real estate assets. In recent years, the County has expanded its focus to “unlocking the value” of our real estate assets by exploring redevelopment opportunities.
View maps prepared by Cook County Geographic Information System (GIS), showing places of interest in Cook County, including facilities.
69 W. Washington, Downtown Chicago - We have 60,000 square feet to lease. View our building:
Contact us About Key Activities
- Leasing Opportunities in 69 W. Washington
- Market Rate Developments
- Space Planning for County Agencies
- Workplace Design / Innovation Within Cook County Facilities - View our galleries.
- FAQ / “I would like to…” - obtain a filming request form and other important items.
Cook County Central Campus Redevelopment
- View Harrison Square Website
- View Harrison Square Linked-in Page
- For more information, please go to the project website: www.cookcountyil.gov/CCHHSRedevelopment.
Real Estate Asset Strategic Realignment Plan (REASRP)
- The final report of the Real Estate Asset Strategic Realignment Plan (REASRP) has been completed. This two-year joint initiative, in partnership with the Department of Capital Planning and Policy and our consultants, a team headed by U. S. Equities Realty, developed a strategic real estate plan based on data gathered from all of the County’s elected officials, agencies and departments, and every one of the over 200 structures occupied by the County. Highlights of the Plan are described below, and outlined in the REASRP Snapshot and Executive Summary.