The Bureau of Asset Management provides clean, safe, secure, sustainable and accessible facilities through routine maintenance programs, capital construction projects and efficient use of real estate assets. We service all Cook County departments and elected officials, in order that they may serve the public and perform their duties in an environment that fosters efficient, convenient and cost-effective delivery of public services.
View maps prepared by Cook County Geographic Information System (GIS), showing places of interest in Cook County, including facilities.
Mandates and Key Activities
- Create and manage master campus plans; Stroger Hospital Campus, Oak Forest Campus, Maywood Court house, corporate campus, Warehouse consolidation.
- Management strategy of leasing surplus asset and revenue generation where possible.
- Reorganize Department of Facility Management with on site management and building by building budgets.
- Establish a countywide ADA program to bring the county into compliance.
- Energy Efficiency Programs on court houses and warehouses.
- Modernization of life safety systems countywide.
Asset Management has three departments within its umbrella
For press and media inquiries, please contact Audrey Jonas at Audrey.email@example.com
- Cook County Hospital Central Campus Redevelopment
- Cook County Conserves
- Partnership with the Village of Rosemont and collaboration with the Department of Transportation & Highways for a multimodal transit oriented development
- Reduction in Square Footage - downtown campus, warehouse reduction, other reductions
- Strategic Planning and Feasibility Analysis of Oak Forest Campus
If you would like to provide input about the future of the Oak Forest Campus, please click below on the following survey link: