med-level alert: Coming Soon
The Department of Risk Management is responsible for the cost-effective and customer-focused administration Countywide employee benefits, workers’ compensation programs, and general liability programs in accordance with local, state and federal requirements.
View the 2023 Employee Benefits Overview for a comprehensive summary of benefits offered to County employees.
Employee Self Service
Enrollment requires using Employee Self-Service (ESS). Required documentation must be scanned and uploaded to ESS in order to complete enrollment for dependents. For assistance with logging into ESS, employees should contact their agency's Help Desk.
This Spring Newsletter includes:
- More ways to Use Your FSA
- Know Where to Go to Save Money and Time!
- Provide Yourself an Additional Layer of Financial Protection
- Make the Most of your Guardian Dental Plan
- How Guardian Dental Pre-determination Works
- Information on Tax Forms 1095-C & 1095-B
- Deferred Compensation Update: Same Plan – Only Better!
- Financial Wellness Checklist: Have you done the following?
- Spring Bike Rides!